Trials involved with to date:
1 A multicenter, multinational, randomized, double-blind controlled clinical study of the efficacy and safety of oral telithromycin (800 mg) once a day for 5 days versus azithromycin (500 mg) once a day for day 1 then (250 mg) once a day for the remaining 4 days in the treatment of acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis in adult outpatients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Protocol HMR3647A/4014, Aventis Pharmaceuticals.
2 A 16-week, parallel-group, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, multicenter, dose-ranging Phase II study to evaluate the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of multiple doses and multiple treatment regimens of GSK716155, with Byetta as an open-label active reference, in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Protocol GLP110125, GlaxoSmithKline.
3 A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, 5-arm titration study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of TAK-491 when compared with valsartan and olmesartan in subjects with essential hypertension. Protocol 01-06-TL-491-019, Takeda Pharmaceuticals.
4 A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multiple-dose, phase II study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of 3 months of weekly injections of CJC-1134-PC in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus on metformin monotherapy. Protocol DM200-101, ConjuChem Biotechnologies, Inc.
5 Gastrointestinal randomized event and safety open-label NSAID study [GI-REASONS]: A randomized, open-label, blinded-endpoint, parallel-group trial of GI safety of Celecoxib compared with non-selective nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs [NSAIDS] in Osteoarthritis patients. Protocol A3191331/2950, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals.
6 A multicenter, randomized, open-label, parallel design trial to compare time to response in the symptoms of anxiety to concomitant treatment with Niravam and an SSRI or SNRI to treatment with an SSRI or SNRI alone in subjects with Generalized Anxiety Disorder or Panic Disorder. Protocol SP851. Schwarz Pharma.
7 An Open-Label, Multicenter Non-Comparative Study of Oral Gatifloxacin in the Treatment of Community-Acquired Respiratory Tract Infections (Acute Bacterial Exacerbation of Chronic Bronchitis, Acute Uncomplicated Maxillary Sinusitis, and Pneumonia). Protocol AI420-088. Bristol-Myers Squibb.
8. A phase III, multicenter, randomized multiple-dose study: Omapatrilat Cardiovascular Treatment Assessment Versus Enalapril [OCTAVE]. Protocol CV137-120. Bristol-Myers Squibb.
9. Randomized, open label, multicenter trial of the safety and effectiveness of Oral Telithromycin (Ketek) and Amoxicillin/Clavulanic Acid (Augmentin) in outpatients with respiratory infections in usual care settings. Protocol HMR3674A/3014. Aventis Pharmaceuticals.
10. A Phase 3b, Double-Blind, Randomized, 12-week Efficacy and Safety Study of the Compound TAK-491 plus Chlorothalidone Fixed-Dose Combination vs Olmesartan Hydrochlorothaizide in Subjects with Moderate to Severe Essential Hypertension Protocol TAK-491CLD-303
11. A Phase IIIb randomized, active-controlled, double-blind, double-dummy, parallel group design, multi-center trial to compare the efficacy and safety of 2.5 micrograms Tiotropium inhaliation Solution delivered by the Respimat Inhaler with Tiotropium inhalation capsules 18 micrograms delivered by the HandiHaler. Protocol number 205.452 Boehringer-Ingelheim.
12. A Multicenter, Randomized, Active-Control, Phase 3B Study to Evaluate the Cardiovascular Safety of Febuxostat and Allopurinol in Subjects with Gout and Cardiovascular Comorbidities. Protocol number TMX-67_301. Takeda Pharmaceuticals.